Financial Fair Play investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Denise's forward:

"Results and performances on the pitch meant it was necessary to make changes to our first-team management during the season."​

Funny that results and performances off the pitch doesn't make it necessary to change the CEO, isn't it, Denise? Enjoying that big salary are we?

F1C0839C-4F67-489F-A13A-3B0D2964E016.jpeg

Our net asset position is miles better than the previous year. I've skimmed through the accounts, and won't be reading them in any more detail, but they aren't that bad. Losses are massively down, and the trend should be further in the right direction for FY23, and the balance sheet looks not too bad either.

I find the timing of our PL investigation slightly strange I've got to say. There will be teams who lose a lot more and have a lot more debt than us....

As a shareholder I just rec'd the email giving the annual report and accounts. Think I need to get into a bottle of malt before I read it Hard copies are available on request it says. :pint2:

Interesting snippets:

The Club is in advanced negotiations for additional long-term funding which we are confident will conclude favourably, however, the Board have acknowledged as part of their going concern preparations that at the date these financial statements are approved, there is no contractual commitment to this funding, and as such cannot be guaranteed.

The Club is also in advanced negotiations to secure the next stage of funding for the Bramley-Moore Dock development for the new stadium. Heads of terms have been agreed in this regard and we expect to have concluded in the next couple of months. However, these are not legally binding as at the date of approval of the financial statements and thus also cannot be guaranteed.

It's not clear whether these are negotiations with separate entities or just one.

Status
Not open for further replies.