Financial Fair Play investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swiss Rambler made a very good thread about it last year and managed to work backwards to get to around £144 mil.

He seems to think we have breached the rules by around 40 mil

I guess you still need to add the 40 millions plus we got for richy that wasn't included in his calculation...

Good job we've got morally upstanding Denise running the club to ensure that we don't take the grubby money of gambling companies.

A wider gap being produced between the top six and the rest, as the teams with betting sponsors will probably find it hard to get the same money.

As well as kit deals there should really be a fairer system to increase competitiveness, it won't happen though as the league want their sky 6.

Of course they will.

That's like saying that the only thing that matters in a RTA inquiry is the moment of impact.

Any charge will be about 2021/22, but that doesn't come about in isolation.

To use your RTA analogy, you don't get off Scot-free for sweeping up the glass afterwards.

With the false caveat of 'gamble responsibly ' at the end
Glad that William Hill were made to pay for their lack of "care" a drop in the ocean to them but that customer who spent 23k in 20 minutes I mean how the hell do they allow that and yes there has to be some personal responsibility but jesus wept "gamble responsibly" Get to F!!
Needs wiping out completely from sport advertising etc.

So, if it is say 40-60 odd million surly we can use covid as an excuse along the lines of, ‘we would of sold Richarlison for more money but where unable to due to covid’.

And, to be fair nobody wants to see sales/and or none purchasing of players however Onana cost 35m, Garner was 15m, surly if we was going to be over by 60M the Premier League would never of green lit these purchases, doesn’t make any sense to me.

Covid can generally be used to fob the league off which we've done. Let's face it Covid didn't stop us signing Doucore, Allan and James in 2020 and we didn't sell Richarlison and had no intention to.

Glad that William Hill were made to pay for their lack of "care" a drop in the ocean to them but that customer who spent 23k in 20 minutes I mean how the hell do they allow that and yes there has to be some personal responsibility but jesus wept "gamble responsibly" Get to F!!
Needs wiping out completely from sport advertising etc.
The statistical evidence is clear, banning ciggy adverts saved lives. You'd have to be some bizarre ayn rand fetishist to think such activities don't need regulations

Status
Not open for further replies.