The Championship

Status
Not open for further replies.
It does look like Sheff Wed and Plymouth plus any one from Ipswich, Derby, Bolton or Barnsley to come up from league 1.
All tough games
Mid table mediocrity is what we should aim for.
Consolidation.
We don't want to be playing Stevenage in our first game at BMD

Grim AF this thread

giphy.gif

I think there's a fair few teams down there that are better than us also.
There's not believe me, besides Burnley it's the poorest Championship league I've seen for years, I was trying to think last night the last time I've seen such a bad West Brom side and it's easiest the worst team we have had in 20 years, the gap between Prem and Championship getting wider, if Everton unluckily come down I reckon they should go straight back up hopefully in the 3rd place play off final as I believe clubs make more money from that than winning the Champions league

There's not believe me, besides Burnley it's the poorest Championship league I've seen for years, I was trying to think last night the last time I've seen such a bad West Brom side and it's easiest the worst team we have had in 20 years, the gap between Prem and Championship getting wider, if Everton unluckily come down I reckon they should go straight back up hopefully in the 3rd place play off final as I believe clubs make more money from that than winning the Champions league
We are utterly horrendous though, mentally weak with no strikers and a very upset fanbase.

I've never been to Rotherham United's ground and I've got relatives in Rotherham. Indeed, my son-in-law has got a season ticket there.

I think their stadium is called something like The New York Stadium, but obviously lower league clubs don't get much media coverage so I'm not entirely sure.

So yeah, I wouldn't mind seeing us play there. It only holds about 12,000 fans, so it's a far cry from your Old Traffords or what have you. But if we are to be a smaller club (a minnow, if you like) I'm looking forward to cheering us on from the away end at Rotherham.

If we drew a championship team in cup id fully expect to loose

That wouldnt change next season with less players

I've never been to Rotherham United's ground and I've got relatives in Rotherham. Indeed, my son-in-law has got a season ticket there.

I think their stadium is called something like The New York Stadium, but obviously lower league clubs don't get much media coverage so I'm not entirely sure.

So yeah, I wouldn't mind seeing us play there. It only holds about 12,000 fans, so it's a far cry from your Old Traffords or what have you. But if we are to be a smaller club (a minnow, if you like) I'm looking forward to cheering us on from the away end at Rotherham.
I’m also from rotherham unfortunately 😂,absolute [Poor language removed] hole of a place but the stadium is a cracking little ground.

West Brom and Norwich will improve. Watford are never far from the Prem. And then we've also got two other current Premier League games to contend with if we do go down as well. Not certain it would be a formality.

It does look like Sheff Wed and Plymouth plus any one from Ipswich, Derby, Bolton or Barnsley to come up from league 1.
All tough games
Mid table mediocrity is what we should aim for.
Consolidation.
We don't want to be playing Stevenage in our first game at BMD
I like your ambition

Status
Not open for further replies.