Match Thread Arsenal V Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The only vague positive I can grasp from this is that it should make Dyche shake things up a bit.

I know there isn't much to shake up, but I still get the feeling he won't tell them they were unlucky and they should just keep believing in themselves like the last manager.

They'll be getting a rocket after this. Just depends if it actually makes a difference ...
Nothing like a bit of reality to clear away any notions. If there is ever a good time to take a hiding, it's at the league leaders' - and not at the City Ground.

Just shows Dyche doesn't know the players. Takes Coleman off and puts the disaster that is Ben Godfrey on. With Iwobi not turning up again means our right hand side has been exposed and battered because Godfrey is just not any good. Holgate on, Davies on proves the point
Cos he doesn’t really know these players, he’s just trying things out. Trouble is, doing the same old [Poor language removed], will just see us relegated weeks before the end of the season

Just shows Dyche doesn't know the players. Takes Coleman off and puts the disaster that is Ben Godfrey on. With Iwobi not turning up again means our right hand side has been exposed and battered because Godfrey is just not any good. Holgate on, Davies on proves the point

Yeah, but it also gives Dyche the chance to tell them all to shut up when they start complaining about playing time. None of them have done even the basic requirement of being in the conversation for a start Sunday.

"We will be tough to beat under Dyche".....

Erm

It's the same crap players that were crap under Lampard so we shouldn't be surprised.

I said it Saturday night, Dyche has one way and one way only how to play and that's percentage football. Problem is though we've literally got no one to stick the half chances in the net so the rigid structure just won't work because there just too many individual errors game after game which chucks the plan out the window.

Done great for 38 minutes and then just the usual standard Everton capitulation and this has been just as bad as anything served up by Lampard and Benitez.

This crap squad which has been crap for years woth managers and DoFs adding more crap on top of the crap we already had, will finally and deservedly send us down.

Ultimately hiring a manager who doesn't specialize in scoring goals when your team doesn't score goals is another bad decision in the ever growing list of bad decisions made by this club

That's our squad mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.