2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s a bit of a myth though really isn’t it….our net spend in the last four years or so hasn’t been that high even with other moderate PL clubs….I think the strategy was to come in, spend a few bob….make some money off player trading which would make money for transfers self sustainable to a degree, but we spent on absolute tosh, by this point we are pushing the limits of PL P&S rules, hence the fairly low spend. As an additional point the one thing we have shown time and time again as a club is that when a successful forward leaves we simply do not know how to replace them
Since the spend under Koeman and under Carlo we have had to cut costs so it's all on board and owner mismanagement again also not buying one competent forward in THREE windows. And selling pretty much every goalscorer or creator we had apart from Dom and he is never fit. Insane.

I think the losses to Southampton and wolves at home may be the ones that have left us too much to do. Dyche will do a standard job with this team you would think, but given our remaining fixtures he has been left with too much on his plate .

After Arsenal and an expected loss we will have 13 games remaining and will be in the relegation zone having played one more game than our rivals. If you can't beat villa at home then who do you beat? We only have Bournemouth at home remaining from the teams down the bottom, can't see us winning at forest for toffee.

It’s a bit of a myth though really isn’t it….our net spend in the last four years or so hasn’t been that high even with other moderate PL clubs….I think the strategy was to come in, spend a few bob….make some money off player trading which would make money for transfers self sustainable to a degree, but we spent on absolute tosh, by this point we are pushing the limits of PL P&S rules, hence the fairly low spend. As an additional point the one thing we have shown time and time again as a club is that when a successful forward leaves we simply do not know how to replace them
14th highest I think. Can't find a source for that, though.

He's inherited a poisoned chalice but he will get us out of this.

He kept poorer Burnley squads up year after year.
Apart from when he relegated them twice , obviously.
He has to solve our goal scoring problem, urgently if we are to survive.
Sadly I think that task would defeat even a top class coach at present and it’s never been Dyche’s strength.
I will continue to hope but I am resigned to relegation this season.

Unless we completely implode towards the end of the season I think we're better off sticking with Dyche. He has the experience of Championship football. I think that counts for something when trying to get promoted back into the EPL.

We should of stuck with Rafael Benitez
This is a very basic sentenced you’ve tried to cobble together here, yet you failed miserably. What/who should we off? Why is that person stuck with Benitez? What makes you think ‘of’ and ‘have’ represent the same meaning in the english language?
What you need here is the good old ‘should have’ or ‘should’ve’ if youre feeling frisky, which i assume you are based on all the Kenwright/Benitez trolling you’re doing.

Unless we completely implode towards the end of the season I think we're better off sticking with Dyche. He has the experience of Championship football. I think that counts for something when trying to get promoted back into the EPL.
Burnley didn’t the second time and are now storming back to the PL playing far better football under Kompany than anything their former manager offered up.

Status
Not open for further replies.