2022/23 Seamus Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone on here, you know who you are, called this legend a “shithouse” a few days ago. Hang your head in shame you massive bellend.

Anyway, he was my MOTM even before he scored. He owned Marrinelli v Arsenal and owned Gnunto or whatever his name is today. So anonymous I’ve forgotten his name.

That goal, I was out of my seat, just stunning. And absolute he meant it. Crap goalkeeping but thunderbolt of a strike.

So pleased for him. He is the favourite player of Mrs BlueInNZ and my youngest has his name on his shirt when we were at Goodison a few years ago.

Legend

Class, dignity and common sense from Sir Coleman of Sligo.

….Killybegs if you don’t mind;

EACE339E-8614-42DF-AFAA-03B4A31B96BC.jpeg

Coleman’s all round display yesterday was brilliant, not just for the goal. Can’t see how he meant it as he doesn’t look up but on the other hand can’t work out what he was trying if he didn’t

We need to accept that at this stage of his career he’s going to have good games and some poor games. However he is an Everton legend so let’s not be too critical when he does have a poor performance. It’s on the board to get better/younger players in to replace him

Time to admit many were wrong. Right now, seamus is a better player than Patterson.
I’ve understood why he’s had critics in recent years because he has been poor at times, but I’ve never understood why some so called supporters are so rude about an Everton captain who has stayed at the club and contributed so much!!!

Personally I do think right now Patterson could be a better player but I do trust that Coleman might be better for our current situation. We are going to need as much mental strength and fight in this team to stay up and Coleman offers that.

Seamus will always give 100%. He is getting on, but by Christ, he ran for that ball from Iwobi, and it was overhit, but he got it, and to get it on target at that angle.

Jeez.

What a player. He knows full well he needs replacing, but hats off to him for still having the standard he does at the age of 47.

One of my legends for my time being a toffee. He's definitely up there with Dunc, Cahill, Arteta, Campbell, etc.

Where's his bloody statue?

Status
Not open for further replies.