2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my least favorite things would be going down and seeing people earnestly say Dyche can't be blamed for it. Really hope we either stay up but failing that I'd prefer it was a total disaster so we tear it down top to bottom.
You would prefer "a total disaster " ??

Seriously, you would wish a total disaster on EFC?

Mate, I know you like to be an edgy but really you're just a Davek-lite spouting absolute tosh.

I'm not getting into a silly argument over this cos it will never end. but Edouard is absolute dog pooh and not really a youngster in todays terms. elise, eze and guehi all well scouted in the championship, mitchell was a youth player. and the other 3 nobody knows how well they will do yet.
remember we beat them 3-0 and were going down.

you praise players you don't know much about other then your fifa game and happily slate Garner, Paterson at the Team you 'supposedly' support.
What you said about not getting into a silly argument. This is the guy who said we won't score another goal this season. Then back tracked quick.

Dyche was certainly not one of my choices for manager and sums up the lack of ambition and short sightedness of our board

However there’s no new players so hopefully he will install a siege mentality with the players we have and we start picking up points

Sick of reading that we are already down as our players are rubbish. There’s half a season to go and results aren’t decided on paper. Plenty of poor teams that get results you don’t expect by hard work, organisation and a bit of luck. Hopefully we start today.

Dyche was certainly not one of my choices for manager and sums up the lack of ambition and short sightedness of our board

However there’s no new players so hopefully he will install a siege mentality with the players we have and we start picking up points

Sick of reading that we are already down as our players are rubbish. There’s half a season to go and results aren’t decided on paper. Plenty of poor teams that get results you don’t expect by hard work, organisation and a bit of luck. Hopefully we start today.
This is exactly the way Joe Royal did it when he came in

Really interested to see what dyche makes of iwobi. I think he's a sh!thouse in reality who tippy tappy's his way around the pitch but doesnt really get stuck in. No real heart or hunger. I can see dyche seeing through that after a while.
Opposite to onana who i think dyche will love.

I just can't really believe people look at clubs that have a blast each weekend with a team that brings through exciting players and plays fun matches which they win fairly often and think "nah not for me, I prefer the guy who finished 7th with 36 goals." But to each their own I guess.

We're not used to good football

In 30 years there was probably one season we were entertaining to watch most weeks and it was Martinez's first season. We always fall back on a Allardyce or Dyche, albeit in desperation. Dogs of war is always a crutch because we don't know any different.

With all due respect, we've had 3 managers (Ancelotti, Benitez, Lampard) who couldn't get nice winning football out of this group of players - they all resorted to hoof or counter to get a result.

There isn't serious money to replace the team - I'm dubious whether there will be money for some time to come too.

Dyche is the right sort of appointment to keep us in the PL right now - a pragmatist.

If we go down then, with a lower standard of opposition and so cheaper/riskier player options - perhaps there is an opportunity to build something different but the financial landscape for us looks pretty bleak in that scenario.

It’s inexplicable how we didn’t recall Cannon and Dobbin on deadline day once it was apparent nobody was coming.

This was a really inexpensive decision and one entirely within our gift.

They lost their minds. Thelwell couldn't handle the pressure and proved how incompetent he is.

Dyche made a couple of boo boos in his programme notes, asking for unity from the board through management and players down to the fans. He also implied that the protests should be 'parked' for now. I wonder who wrote that script for him? Smells strongly of Prentice to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.