2022/23 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.
FnktbRxXwAAljcr

Gordon leaving St James
Took a moment to realise this was a pic that Gordon was also in.

Yes, and then do nothing with it
We wouldn't have got a point at Leeds or Brentford this season or beat United at home last season if not for Gordon scoring them. Onana has scored 1 goal from a corner, Michael Keane could have done that, Gueye nothing. Don't know what game you watch but you have to score goals to win games.

He was in his second season playing for a basket case of a club.
This is what I mean young lads come into the side and their development is expected to be linear or they become the worst player in the world.
Like I said if Mills , Cannon and Dobbin wish to succeed they would be best going elsewhere because currently , they won’t get the support they need here, unless they are Rooney quality and few are.

But Gordon has succeeded here. Hes got a great move, and gone from a lad who couldnt get in at Preston, to a lucrative move.

There arent many teams where you go from a championship loan, to a be a regular starter and get a huge move, in 18 months.

I heard a strong rumour allegedly Gordon was slating certain players & the team after our last defeat, & Connor Cody told him to shut up & whacked him around the ear hole & the fight had to be broken up & stopped - My nephews son plays in the youth system .....he heard that rumour ?
I've also heard this rumour, but from what I was told it's either completely true or embellished. I have, however, been told reliably that he is a bellend.

We wouldn't have got a point at Leeds or Brentford this season or beat United at home last season if not for Gordon scoring them. Onana has scored 1 goal from a corner, Michael Keane could have done that, Gueye nothing. Don't know what game you watch but you have to score goals to win games.
He’s been poor for the majority of the season but the worst thing about him was he’s also been not arsed and not up for the fight with a big time attitude so good riddance to the little crab

Lad hasn’t scored competitively since a VAR tap in v Palace in October, his last meaningful contribution was conceding the free kick that lost us the game v Southampton

He’s been poor for the majority of the season but the worst thing about him was he’s also been not arsed and not up for the fight with a big time attitude so good riddance to the little crab
It'll be interesting to see how he takes not being a regular starter at Newcastle because Saint-Maximin will likely be a regular ahead of him.

You'd also think that over time Newcastle will bring in more players, and I can't see Gordon being someone who'll take kindly to not being centre-stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.