2022/23 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so glad we haven't sold him as we will see an improvement in defence with him brought back in and a few more goals too from corners and set pieces. The defence has been a shambles without him and when played to his strengths he's been part of some decent everton teams who don't concede many. Time to get off his back and hope the Keane and mina partnership can see some game time.

He will bag a few in the run in, it will be fine margins which will keep the club in the league. Dyche will also know he can’t play in a high line already. I’m sending out some love for big Micky Keggers… like a new signing….. from Burnley.

I'm so glad we haven't sold him as we will see an improvement in defence with him brought back in and a few more goals too from corners and set pieces. The defence has been a shambles without him and when played to his strengths he's been part of some decent everton teams who don't concede many. Time to get off his back and hope the Keane and mina partnership can see some game time.
This is a parody post yes?

…I suspect Dyche sold him.

I think he'll still be out the door soon.

Doesnt matter if youre Dyche or Capello, these defence focused coaches know the top centre backs from the poor ones.

I dont think any of the centre backs are safe bar Tarkowski.

Doesnt matter if youre Dyche or Capello, these defence focused coaches know the top centre backs from the poor ones.

Should even Tarkowski be safe, considering our defensive performance?

We should have kept branthwaite and built and developed the defence around him, instead of picking up ageing players.

Should even Tarkowski be safe, considering our defensive performance?

We should have kept branthwaite and built and developed the defence around him, instead of picking up ageing players.

Tarkowski under Dyche was a £50mil player.

Dyche will look at him as the lynchpin of the defence to build around.

Branthwaite i expect to be back in the summer and force his way in.

Can see Dyche making big changes to the defence.

….Vydra frightened the life out of Keane whenever they played Burnley, Dyche would’ve known that. He struggled for game time but I actually prefer Vydra to Maupay.

Last edited:
….Vydra frightened the life out of Keane whenever they played Burnley, Dyche would’ve known that. He struggled for game time but I actually prefer Vydra to Maupay.

See my post above, I think Dyche will take a pair of scissors to our defence and by end of the summer we'll have a different setup and a couple of new faces.

Wow

I take it you haven't actually been watching us this season? Tarkowski has been all over the gaff. Just watch West hams second goal last week for starters, what on earth was he doing. Or watch the multiple other mistakes he's been making all season. There were loads earlier in the season that people like you forgot because pickford bailed him out. The guys just as bad as coady and tarkowski doesnt offer goals from set pieces either. Both need dropping asap

Status
Not open for further replies.