Anthony Gordon Gone ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bobble saying he wants to leave. Wanted to leave the summer as he thinks he's a better player than he is but we didn't get a bid we were happy with.

Newcastle and Spurs sniffing but nothing moving as of yet
If he wanted to leave, then put a transfer request in and forfeit your loyalty bonus. Anything over 30mil just take it everton seriously

Bobble also said there was a reason he didn't come off the bench against West Ham but didn't say why...apart from "you can guess"

Which probably eludes that he didn't want to play.

Newcastle fan - don't shoot me, just trying to get a feel for whether there's actually a player hiding deep within Gordon that I'm just not seeing? Who knows how true these rumours are but lots of chat of an offer of around £30M for Gordon. Near unanimous view of Newcastle fans is he's a bit of a brainless [Poor language removed], but Dan Ashworth seems to be a big fan, so what the hell do we know?

Barkley had more talent but less brains.

Put that into perspective and give us £30mill please

Not gonna go into detail but "one of the lads" who's very close to him

The shock of £56mil made everyone suspicious mate.

Because no doubt someone would have leaked that AND were in awe at the size of it.

Bobble also said there was a reason he didn't come off the bench against West Ham but didn't say why...apart from "you can guess"

Which probably eludes that he didn't want to play.

Id say the board told lampard not to use him.

To anyone thinking this is good you do realise he is one of the only attackers we have. Who will be coming in to replace him? We have no manager. Fans are close to full on rioting. The board have been finally exposed to the football world as the charlatans they are. Our new striker legged it and signed for Spurs to sit on their bench. Who are we going to bring in who will improve us? Another Thelwell special like McNeil and Maupay maybe. Absolute disaster.

All we need now the new stadium foundations to collapse and we can watch it slide into the Mersey.

Probably get half of what we could have got in the summer for him.

Think summer the talk was £25mil with add ons to £40mi.

We wanted £40mil cash but if any add ons were going to be used then £60mil.

The way money is being thrown around this window...and the £30mil Wood deal last year.

I Reckon we wont be far off £40mil or close to £60mil incl clauses.

To anyone thinking this is good you do realise he is one of the only attackers we have. Who will be coming in to replace him? We have no manager. Fans are close to full on rioting. The board have been finally exposed to the football world as the charlatans they are. Our new striker legged it and signed for Spurs to sit on their bench. Who are we going to bring in who will improve us? Another Thelwell special like McNeil and Maupay maybe. Absolute disaster.

All we need now the new stadium foundations to collapse and we can watch it slide into the Mersey.

We get £40mil then i hope Thelwell does the deal for Kudus or the Sheff Utd kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.