Threat to Board members safety means they wont attend southampton game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you believe everything these rats put out ?
If there is a threat been made ( which I honestly doubt ) who is to say its not a scummy kopite done it for kicks.

Not one mention til today.....lies.
Like them or not, the police don't issue these warnings lightly.

I'm all for getting rid of the current board, who at best are incompetent and at worst...

However, threats against them are crossing a line.

I've never been so appalled by the club.

There's zero transparency in that statement - I doubt it's credibility.

There's no obligation to attend, just don't attend. The statement for me is for one purpose, and that's to spin the narrative.

Pretty disgusting.
I said earlier, I didn’t think I could get any lower as a blue but this has floored me.

It’s the timing of it, just despicable.

If there have been threats then that’s despicable also, but can I seriously believe that there weren’t any issues last season with cranks threatening members of the club, when Benitez was here or during the dreadful games and performances last season?

How come they weren’t told to stay away due to the awful fans last season???

So tired, sad and sick of this board and everything they have done to us as a club and fans.

Idiot Idiot so called "fans" getting us to this point making these sort of threats. I doubt even one of them has ever ran a business.

This gets us nowhere. Other than adding further tension ahead of an important match.

Absolute cretins.
I's advice from a 'security and safety adviser', if this 'advice' came from the police I would agree with you but it's obvious the board have decided to put out this statement to paint protestors in a bad light, it's been picked up by major news outlets as well. Sad to see the lies working on our own fans

Absolutely no transparency from the board about the club’s direction and the reasoning behind the decisions they make but they’ve absolutely pounced on a chance to make themselves look the victims and get it plastered all over the media

Status
Not open for further replies.