Match Thread Everton v Brighton & Hove Albion - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thelwell should be on the phone to Pochettino asking if he can be at Finch Farm for 9am tomorrow. Martinez and Moyes should be nowhere near considerataion.

Frank Lampard has to go after this nonsense. This isn't just a blip. A bad day at the office. It's been happening far too often. Lampard doesn't seem to learn anything. Doesn't seem capable of changing anything. Doesn't seem to set us up proper . Is he scared of playing 2 forwards? Can't get our midfield sorted. Plays Patterson when maybe Coleman should have also played in a back 5. Plays McNeil ? Why? Plays Davies . Why? And most damming fact is that I think that this guy is losing the dressing room. Of course I can't prove that , but don't hapless , clueless footballers lose these sort of matches , when they lose all confidence in a manager. Looks like our lot have now lost that confidence in Lampard. I could go on , but lifes too short.
Last point . Even if Lampard can galvanize this bunch to get a result against Man utd. Don't be fooled . He will then manage to balderdash up the next few league matches. We are going down with this guy. As I've stated , he's learnt nothing.
So who do we bring in? Anybody. Can't be any worse than Mr. Lampard. Just can't be. Worst Everton manager that I can remember. And stats are now backing that up. Good night folks.
Ignore this rant , if we have just scored 6 goals. Up The Toffees. Lampards useless , clueless , Toffees.

Last edited:

If Poch ever is unveiled as our manager I’ll happily enter the field of play, drop my trousers and show my bare backside to the crowd. It ain’t happening so don’t be as deluded as Bill

We if they sack Frank it needs to be now with the transfer window open

Bet no one is lined up so we waste the whole window looking for a manager

Status
Not open for further replies.