2022/23 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think theres a weird thing with some players - and Patts is one of them - where match-going folks don't complain but they're the first targets of those who are terminally online
Perhaps if you’re in the stadium you get a better overall appreciation of what he brings to the table maybe?

I think for some people they have it in their heads that any player who comes from the Scottish league isn’t that good so they’re overly harsh on any player that does

If we signed Patterson from another prem side or a high ranking Championship side then he might get more patience

Perhaps if you’re in the stadium you get a better overall appreciation of what he brings to the table maybe?

I think for some people they have it in their heads that any player who comes from the Scottish league isn’t that good so they’re overly harsh on any player that does

If we signed Patterson from another prem side or a high ranking Championship side then he might get more patience
I like him a lot and I consider the SPL probably the worst league in the whole of Europe.

He left it early, its not like he wasted his career up there like some do.

Hes a bellend Mikey.

He’s also an excellent player who we could have made a mint from selling to Chelsea or City following some good years for us

If he’d played for Everton you would have loved him. We all would

However, all the arm chair geniuses who never saw him kick a ball for Celtic all got their wish end we ended up with Funes Mori

Great days

I’m sure most of those same people were against Patterson coming in too

It’s the player. Not the league or team, the player. Always has been

He’s also an excellent player who we could have made a mint from selling to Chelsea or City following some good years for us

However, all the arm chair geniuses who never saw him kick a ball for Celtic all got their wish end we ended up with Funes Mori

Great days

You do know im not the reason we didnt sign him Mikey?

I dont make those decisions at Everton, if I did we would have watched Moutinho win 6 Ballons, alongside Besic and Lorik Cana.

You’ve already been temp banned once for false accusations of sectarianism while being the only person to bring it up, I’d be a bit more careful if I were you.

What are you on about? I've never had a ban of any kind.

You meanwhile have posted you want all the Irish fans driven out of the club? Is that not pure racism?

For my part I've only ever said I think Patterson is good, potentially very good in time but makes the odd mistake. Which again is fine and perfectly understandable given his age and lack of previous club experience.

Great days

I also thought VVD would have been a good signing + Patterson i was very happy to sign.

Need more players with similar upside to Patterson.

What are you on about? I've never had a ban of any kind.

You meanwhile have posted you want all the Irish fans driven out of the club? Is that not pure racism?

For my part I've only ever said I think Patterson is good, potentially very good in time but makes the odd mistake. Which again is fine and perfectly understandable given his age and lack of previous club experience.

Would the irish be classed as a race?

Also surely Irish people would have different beliefs and religious groups.

Your post doesnt make sense.

There are indeed a lot of Irish posters slating Patterson and praising Coleman

Its clear bias....or stupidity.

I also thought VVD would have been a good signing + Patterson i was very happy to sign.

Need more players with similar upside to Patterson.

Would the irish be classed as a race?

Also surely Irish people would have different beliefs and religious groups.

Your post doesnt make sense.

There are indeed a lot of Irish posters slating Patterson and praising Coleman

Its clear bias....or stupidity.

Yes my friend Irish is a race and it's own ethnic identity. Anyway. I'll continue to call out the sectarianism where I see it. There's no place for absolute bigots like @MikeH72 wanting the club rid of its Irish fans.

For Patterson ive just said hes not a world beater yet. He lacks positional sense and usually fails with his 50:50s. But he's got a great attitude and a willingness to get stuck in. In time he could be good

Status
Not open for further replies.