Match Thread Everton v Wolves - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
McNeil
Maupay

Are both way below the standard required.

Get em off Frank!
I dont know how you can watch that and just pick out two players. Quicker to list those who are of the standard required!

45 days to prepare and nothing has changed, we are still turning backwards all the time (mainly because we have a ludicrous amount of players who are not comfortable with the ball), not getting any players up in support when we do actually bother to go forward and totally negating the home crowd by boring them to tears within 10 minutes.

Would it kill anyone to take a first time shot too? You don't always need to control the ball in the box, just put your foot through it!

At least we scored...

Still not seen what all of the footballing world have seen to proclaim Onana as having a world class future. Nothing going forward, nothing in defence, wall passes to centre backs in the middle. Has been the same all season not just here. He may as well be 4ft tall. Doesn’t use his size and physique for anything at all.

Strange. If he is actually good, we have no idea how to unlock his abilities.
Great at motivating the crowd though, right?

We haven't been great. But we knew giving the players we wouldn't be. But the thing is we have missed 2 great chances and 2 more half chances.
We should be ahead . But poor players miss chances . But I honestly think we should put cannon up top now. He might be no better. But he might be too.

Give him at the least 30 mins, not just 10 mins at the end when he will barely get a chance to even get in to the game, let alone do anything.

Maupay has had plenty of minutes and done nothing. Worth a try.

The boos are coming very, very shortly. Very Everton. What an appalling football team and club in general we are. Clueless on and off the field.
If the dozy hole players had had taken their easy chances we'd be 3-1 up now. If I thought we were "an appalling club in general," I wouldn't be supporting them.

Status
Not open for further replies.