New Everton Stadium Discussion

Just sitting down and watching the latest drone videos and I've just noticed how many more rows are to be added to the bottom of the lower tier of the north stand. If you take a look on the app to see what it looks like when finished you'll see what I mean. I'd guess that there must be another 2/3rd's to go. Does anybody know how many rows there are in the top tier and how many in the bottom tier of the North Stand by way of comparison? Thanks.

Just sitting down and watching the latest drone videos and I've just noticed how many more rows are to be added to the bottom of the lower tier of the north stand. If you take a look on the app to see what it looks like when finished you'll see what I mean. I'd guess that there must be another 2/3rd's to go. Does anybody know how many rows there are in the top tier and how many in the bottom tier of the North Stand by way of comparison? Thanks.

North Stand Lower tier is 30 rows and North Stand Upper is 16 rows.

There's more rows to be added on all 4 bottom parts of thr stadium as well mate, lower East & West aren't right to the bottom and neither is the South Stand.

You can see from the lower raker beams on the East and West stands how much lower both North and South have to go.

North Stand Lower tier is 30 rows and North Stand Upper is 16 rows.

There's more rows to be added on all 4 bottom parts of thr stadium as well mate, lower East & West aren't right to the bottom and neither is the South Stand.
Thanks for that. That gives me something to work on. Knowing that the lower tier is twice the size as the top tier, I can more or less work out where the front row will be. From that I can figure where the front row will be on all 4 sides. Thanks again.

You can see from the lower raker beams on the East and West stands how much lower both North and South have to go.

I think they'll be even lower than that as well mate. They're both lower than the North/South Stands but I think there's still a fair few rows to be added.

Also @Dr Baxter here are the total rows for all stands

North Stand Upper 16
North Stand Lower 30
East Stand Lower 30
East Stand Upper 30
West Stand Lower 30
West Stand Upper 30
South Stand Lower section (rail seating) 27
South Stand Upper section (seating) 33

I think they'll be even lower than that as well mate. They're both lower than the North/South Stands but I think there's still a fair few rows to be added.

Also @Dr Baxter here are the total rows for all stands

North Stand Upper 16
North Stand Lower 30
East Stand Lower 30
East Stand Upper 30
West Stand Lower 30
West Stand Upper 30
South Stand Lower section (rail seating) 27
South Stand Upper section (seating) 33

mate i’m lost are you all counting rows in each stand?