Do you want Frank Lampard sacked? Yes or No?

Do you want Lampard sacked?

• Yes

Votes: 173 20.8%
  • No

Votes: 658 79.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol.

He near got Derby a play off place.

He took a Chelsea team with no ability to use the transfer market into the CL by bringing through their kids. As Tuchel said about him after taking over: "Frank had an amazing record in the group stage of the Champions League. [He] won all the FA Cup games. He's laid the foundation to get us to finals and I will never forget it, we don't feel ashamed or have any fear to speak it out loud."It felt like that on the first day. I am aware Frank created his own legacy as a player and make it bigger as a coach. We stepped in halfway through the season and tried to fulfil the job he had began."

Here at Everton he steadied a ship heading for the rocks and then averted hitting them. With ten bob he's sorted out the MF and defence and identified the attackers he wanted to come in, but the board wouldn't go and get them.

Any other evaluation is cloud cuckoo land stuff.

Yes, he gets his formations and tactics wrong too many times, but overall he;s done well.

If I think he's lost the plot and we need to get shut I'll do so. I already did before the United game last season by saying if he didn;t get the win he'd need to be sacked because the club is far more important than him or any other manager. But we're a few months from any decision like that right now.
I think based on results he should be fired from the biggest cannon we can find.

3 wins from 15 is disgusting.

Hes a lucky fella that I really like him.

I think based on results he should be fired from the biggest cannon we can find.

3 wins and 5 draws means we're picking up points from 8 of the 14 games played.

We're competitive.

It's only when you get up to Palace in 9th place that a club gets a result in more than 8 games this season.

We just need a goalscorer in to convert those draws into wins.

We're competitive.

It's only when you get up to Palace in 9th place that a club gets a result in more than 8 games this season.

If you think getting beat by Bournemouth 3-0 is competitive, then I really dont know what to say.

If you think getting beat by Bournemouth 3-0 is competitive, then I really dont know what to say.
I dont. I just take the season so far in the round.

After we beat Southampton and then later beat Palace we were near midtable. And that's only recently. I never got ahead of myself then and I dont now.

We have 24 games to play and we cant help but get a lot better when we have any sort of standard of striker in the team than we've had so far.

I dont. I just take the season so far in the round.

After we beat Southampton and then later beat Palace we were near midtable. And that's only recently. I never got ahead of myself then and I dont now.

We have 24 games to play and we cant help but get a lot better when we have any sort of standard of striker in the team than we've had so far.
But we arent creating chances for this mythical Striker.

Our fullbacks have no idea what an attacking move looks like, Iwobi is too busy advertising shampoo, Onana is a few years off being a footballer and Gana is on holiday.

We're competitive.

It also means we have less than 1 point per game, which over the course of a full season is highly likely to send us down.

But we arent creating chances for this mythical Striker.

Our fullbacks have no idea what an attacking move looks like, Iwobi is too busy advertising shampoo, Onana is a few years off being a footballer and Gana is on holiday.

I agree the FBs are an issue. As an attacking weapon we usually enjoy them but now dont. We've been spoiled in that respect in the recent past.

But we had those same FBs against Palace and turned in an all round sparkling performance against a very dangerous outfit, so we can create chances.

Two new attackers transforms this.

You surely must see that if Kudus and Brereton-Diaz had been bought we'd be in a different situation?

The manager wanted them in and the board failed him/us.

Because Lampard has already brought in two less than competent attackers. What gives you confidence that the next two will transform us?

McNeil was a massive mistake.

Maupay wass down to a failure to sort anyone better out as the club failed to nail both Kudus and B-D.

Mike Walker 17%
Frank Lampard 31%

Now what?
Does that not worry you that Lampard only has Mike Walker that performs below him, for me and many other posters the alarm bells are ringing...

And the point still stands that he is doing worse adding 8 of his own players than the frauds that let us down every season last season.

Does that not worry you that Lampard only has Mike Walker that performs below him, for me and many other posters the alarm bells are ringing...

And the point still stands that he is doing worse adding 8 of his own players than the frauds that let us down every season last season.
Yes, it concerns me, I just asked where you got your figures, cos they dont match what I can see, thats all.

Status
Not open for further replies.