2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Felt this was a cert. Said in the summer if Lampard is on iffy ground come the world cup, they'll bring Martinez in.

But, and I only twigged the other day - Thelwell wasn't here when Martinez was our priority when we tried the job share offer so now I'm a bit unsure.
Nuno Espirito Santo must be very high on his wish list I bet.

And it scares me. I'd rather have Sean Dyche than Martinez or NES.

No, it seems like a short time ago.

The knee jerk has to stop for once.

We are missing a whole attack here as a team. Little wonder we're 4th bottom.

Fix that in January and we're ok.
Hope so is only positive i have got from today, cant hide anymore we need options. I have tried bsck him and be positive just hard when you keep seeing the same performance

Despite Frank buying 7/8 of his own players......

View attachment 190782

I'd say they've been as bad as each other for results/performances but one did have Digne (for a spell) and Richarlison.

There's just zero creativity or attacking threat in this team - I'm a tedious bore but I'll say it again - when 15+ teams comfortably outscore you in the league then it dictates a relegation fight,.

Quite like Lampard but the recent results could be curtains for him. Problem is whoever replaces him inherits the same players. Not sure anyone, and I mean anyone, could get a tune out of this squad on a consistent basis. So in conclusion we’re screwed ?‍♂️
Of course that is possible, look what Howe did with the same Newcastle players which hadn`t won a game before he could strengthen....

You do realise, it's the constant sackings, combined with piss poor recruitment and a tosser of an owner, that has us where we are, so yeah let's sack another one, after 1 real transfer window.

Unfortunately patience is so short in supply these days, in every part of life, instant gratification is a must for some, what a sorry state of affairs it really is.
Completely agree with this

The fans need more patience / resilience

Status
Not open for further replies.