2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now there's not much point in sacking him. I become more convinced by the week he's a poor manager but who are we going to get?

If by the end of January this continues we'll have to act to try and stay in the league.

At the end of the day, manager has to take responsibility mate. He hasn’t been able to get a tune out of them, he’s signed 9 players since coming in and it’s not worked.

Don’t like sacking managers but he’s not the one to double down on with.
What I would say is if we’re going to sack him, it has to be now. Would be absolute negligence (but not a surprise) to see us stick with him all summer then sack him if we lose to Wolves.

Hard to justify he stays.

You reach the end of the line when all you've got is that we can't sack yet another manager.

As sad as it is, there it is.

Yeah that's it tbh. We're firmly in the realms of "its worth trying a managerial change because it cant get much worse" now. We're going down like this.

Right now there's not much point in sacking him. I become more convinced by the week he's a poor manager but who are we going to get?

If by the end of January this continues we'll have to act to try and stay in the league.
No, you’ve got a 6 week window now. Would be mad not to bed a new manager in now if they’re going to pull the trigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.