2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 games ago we were firing, last two games the players have been brainless once they step over the line. It’s on the players to shake the malaise off in these two games at the Vitality this week
That was one game though? We haven’t scored in 4 of our last 5 games. We’re over a third of the way through the season and are going at a point a game, it’s a serious issue, and that one game you’re talking about is literally the only game out of 14 where I’ve come away thinking ‘well we were clearly the better side there’. We don’t have to be wanting him out but lampard has to take his share of the blame for what is now a long run of poor results and performances.

Right, now you know for sure that Calvert-Lewin was never the one to entrust our attack to this season you better get a couple of attackers in or you can stick a fork in this team...it's Championship bound.

That performance today was worse than I've seen for a long time. That was Walter Smith levels of ineptitude.

A team that cant pass the ball. WTF is going on t that training ground?

How we even got point out of the last two games is a mystery to me.

All for the stability and togetherness he brings but With Wolves appointing Lopetigui and Villa getting Emery I don't think there's 3 worse managers in the league than him. Worrying considering our squads standard.

Status
Not open for further replies.