Players Out on Loan 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tyler Onyango at Burton Albion (League One) played the full match in his side’s 2-1 away defeat to Bolton.

Lewis Dobbin at Derby County (League One) came on in the 45th minute of his side’s 0-0 home draw with Exeter.

Lewis Warrington at Fleetwood (League One) was subbed off in the 67th minute with his side losing 0-1 at home to Forest Green; Fleetwood equalised three minutes later and the match ended 1-1.

Ryan Astley at Accrington (League One) played the full match of his side’s 3-1 away defeat to Peterborough; he was booked in the 65th minute.

I see nothing in this clip that suggests he is a baller. I see him doing what a midfielder should be doing. Also his two best cross field passes are behind the man, hardly a baller.
I know yeah, a player doing well on loan that we might be able to offload...BOOOOO!

I know yeah, a player doing well on loan that we might be able to offload...BOOOOO!
Not boooo you fool. But it says he’s a baller, he’s not a baller in that video. Rather a poor shot, making two yard passes, miscontrolling the ball, and spreading two cross field passes behind the players, just saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.