New Everton Stadium Discussion

I wish I could get onsite.
Had a run in with one of the security fellas earlier. Told me I couldn't take any pictures despite me being outside the site, not employed by LOR and on public land.
Told him to go fudge himself ive been there every week taking them and he wasnt gonna stop me, so he came out from behind the site fence to 'stop' me. Told him again to koff and if he's got a problem to phone the police as I wasnt breaking any laws and asked if I was which ones was I breaking. Offered to call them myself off my phone. He then went to grab my phone so I told him if he did that again I would assume he's trying to steal it and as such I would smash his face in. He then calls for back up, little fat mate arrives and tells him I can stand there, offsite, taking pictures from now until I get bored or its finished and there's nothing they can do.

He wasnt a happy little Jobsworth.
Told him I'd see him tomorrow same time and he can try stop me again if he wants.
Haha, getting a stadium ban even before it’s built! Surely they must understand the interest in the build. LoR should be encouraging people to come down and have a look, not acting like tits.

Ooer
8AB17104-F481-4009-8C8E-C7170312FD88.jpeg

I was on a Wolves forum before reading about their ownership turmoil. The fact that their stadium and football club are two separate entities was being referred to in a negative fashion, that it could make them less attractive to a potential new owner for some reason?

I'm guessing that our setup is similar, that Everton and the new stadium are going to be two separate entities? I imagine that there will be some benefits to such a set up, but also some negatives. Ultimately, Everton might not even own their new ground?

I was on a Wolves forum before reading about their ownership turmoil. The fact that their stadium and football club are two separate entities was being referred to in a negative fashion, that it could make them less attractive to a potential new owner for some reason?

I'm guessing that our setup is similar, that Everton and the new stadium are going to be two separate entities? I imagine that there will be some benefits to such a set up, but also some negatives. Ultimately, Everton might not even own their new ground?
Is it? Genuinely, I've not read anything as such to suggest this was the case.