Match Thread Newcastle United v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll just leave it there. There’s 0% chance in debating Begovic is better than Pickford because every single person worldwide knows the answer.

He’s made mistakes in the past, one last week for example, but he didn’t do anything wrong at all tonight
We will disagree but he wasted so much possession again and I may be wrong but Begovic has always played well for us and makes me much more confidant

Unable to pass and unable to make anything happen offensively, I would say the whole group are uncoachable even though there's been a 50% turnover of the first team.

We are blunt....that is the be all end all. Our forwards are not very good and it will have to be addressed.

Like the look of Garner. Don't understand the hate for Gana and Onana....2 of our better players. Without Gana tonight they would have walloped us
I’ll just leave it there. There’s 0% chance in debating Begovic is better than Pickford because every single person worldwide knows the answer.

He’s made mistakes in the past, one last week for example, but he didn’t do anything wrong at all tonight
Don't ruin his agenda

I'm not saying this is the only reason but we pay the price for not having strikers. When the window was open we should have brought in 3 strikers knowing DCL was out. We got Maupay. Now everyone is saying we needed another well we needed another 2. That's poor recruitment.

Game was lost in August when we were being told we 'weren't desperate to bring forward players in.' Those wide options are so poor. You could combine all the positive attributes they've shown so far this season into a single player and I'm still not sure they'd be much good.

Status
Not open for further replies.