New Everton Stadium Discussion

The only nagging thing is the funding beyond what Moshiri has committed to.

I wonder how far that will take us toward the shell of the stadium being built.
If the stadium isn't completed its gonna be the biggest and most expensive pigeon loft in the world. Moshiri will ensure it is completed because he ultimately wants (most of) his money back and a completed stadium with surrounding infrastructure will in all probability actually secure him a profit when some conglomerate or foreign investor wants to step in buy the Club and utilise it to get involved in the resurgence of the north docks redevelopment.

There are major big bucks to made and owning Everton is a back door into even greater riches.

If the stadium isn't completed its gonna be the biggest and most expensive pigeon loft in the world. Moshiri will ensure it is completed because he ultimately wants (most of) his money back and a completed stadium with surrounding infrastructure will in all probability actually secure him a profit when some conglomerate or foreign investor wants to step in buy the Club and utilise it to get involved in the resurgence of the north docks redevelopment.

There are major big bucks to made and owning Everton is a back door into even greater riches.

hope we get minted to ;)

…plenty of other clubs have moved stadia in recent times, I imagine we will utilise their experience to determine the best way of managing seat allocation.

I remember watching some of the Spurs stadium build videos and there was a virtual reality seating system. So you could pick a seat in the pre-built stadium and have a virtual image of what your view would be in all directions.