Your song pick for Everton - equivalent to "YNWA"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get it mate. The build up before the games playing songs that are already historically linked to us, Z-cars starts followed by that roar. What can be better than that?
But I haven't suggested replacing z cars!

The thing is a song (note "song" not instrumental some are struggling with this essential point) adds to the identification something this club struggles with beyond the confines of our neighbourhood - none of "ours" (erm ... are they ours btw?) are sang unless played over the tannoy.

You hear "blaydon races" and Newcastle Utd comes to mind, "fields of athen rye" and Munster Rugby Club ditto the RS and yawn.

Like it or not a decent rallying song sung during a game adds to the spectacle and more importantly inspires the players.

We need a song.

But I haven't suggested replacing z cars!

The thing is a song (note "song" not instrumental some are struggling with this essential point) adds to the identification something this club struggles with beyond the confines of our neighbourhood - none of "ours" (erm ... are they ours btw?) are sang unless played over the tannoy.

You hear "blaydon races" and Newcastle Utd comes to mind, "fields of athen rye" and Munster Rugby Club ditto the RS and yawn.

Like it or not a decent rallying song sung during a game adds to the spectacle and more importantly inspires the players.

We need a song.

No we don't

tbh I wouldnt want to have a deeply worded song like the RS cant stand hearing ynwa self righteous look at us my ears bleed

Z-Cars sends shivers does my spine as does the Goodison roar, no need for YNWA type anthem. Although, I'm not getting the animosity towards RS singing you'll never walk alone? There's a lot of things to dislike about that club, but them having an anthem isn't of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.