Your song pick for Everton - equivalent to "YNWA"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Nige what were you thinking when you asked for something like you'll never balk alone, it's the most depressing song ever, absolutely bores the bejeezus out of me, i freeking despise it..... Roll up for the Martinez tour

Why would we want an equivalent to YNWA?

We've already got Z-Cars
The only song in the era of YNWA when it was a standing full house Glawdys street was "We shall not be moved"- It was played and sung before the players took the pitch in that era 1966 it was adopted on our FA cup run and adopted for many years - Z cars was played as the players ran out - Both were also chanted at away games -
The now KOP are allowed to stand - ironical as after the sad disasters of crowd trouble most fans in the prem are forced to sit down, seating has killed atmospheres in Premiership football grounds imo - YNWA was argued to be a Celtic chant anyway! The Kop by the way held 20, 000 + when standing was allowed - the Glawdys street was smaller, and had wooden floor timbers at the back area very very noisy, but most fans kept the same spec week in week out average gates pay at the gate were 50,000 + at both grounds even when the was a big bus strike on! Both Anfield, and Goodison were a wall of sound in the heady days I describe!

James Blunt seems alright when he's on Top Gear though in fairness to the bloke.

... but no don't think that song is right. I have no specific objection to another song but it has to happen organically for some reason.

James Blunt seems alright when he's on Top Gear though in fairness to the bloke.

... but no don't think that song is right. I have no specific objection to another song but it has to happen organically for some reason.

He's a bit of a southern Tory like. His music is more suited to craven cottage than goodison

He's a bell. He got his whingey songs into the mainstream because he had a rich daddy and is mates with Prince Harry.

The Top Gear charade was an attempt to act like an everyday guy. It's called PR.

He's a bell. He got his whingey songs into the mainstream because he had a rich daddy and is mates with Prince Harry.

The Top Gear charade was an attempt to act like an everyday guy. It's called PR.

He's probably in with Cameron and that witch Rebecca Brooks

Status
Not open for further replies.