Yobo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dom1878

Player Valuation: £60m
Do we actually need him?

We have 3 main defenders, and we play two of them (obviously), so we already have one for cover, and in a worst case scenario of having 2 of our central defenders injured, we have Rodwell to step in...

...I know its useful to have him, but whats happening? He isnt going to play, so why dont we sell him and get some funds for a striker

I really dont understand whats happening with Yobo at the moment, similar to the Yak

Tbh I'd be glad to see the back of all the Nigerians in exchange for money to buy Donovan. I'm not a fan of any of them but Yak has an awesome smile

Sell Yobo and Yak for £11 million combined because they're both worthless to us tbh and that money could be used to bring Donovan

Tbh I'd be glad to see the back of all the Nigerians in exchange for money to buy Donovan. I'm not a fan of any of them but Yak has an awesome smile

Yobo isnt going to get into the team, Yakubu isnt going to get into the team, Anichebe might, but i dont know, im abit sick of hearing "this is his make or break season" because ive heard it so many times before

I agree, get rid of them all, and bring in either Crouch/Bellamy/Donovan or another striker/Right winger with quality.

Keep Anichebe for God's sake, he's never looked so good. I'd sell the Yak and Yobo though, if it meant we could get a good right winger. By that I mean Donovan, or someone younger. NOT the 31 year old, injury prone Bellamy -- although him on loan would be great.

Hayee's right though. I'd miss the Yak's smile :(

Keep Anichebe for God's sake, he's never looked so good. I'd sell the Yak and Yobo though, if it meant we could get a good right winger. By that I mean Donovan, or someone younger. NOT the 31 year old, injury prone Bellamy -- although him on loan would be great.

Hayee's right though. I'd miss the Yak's smile :(

EvertonYakubuPA_468x392.jpg

It did seem a bit odd..or maybe it was actually blindingly obvious and we don't have to call Mulder and Scully, but BOTH of our prospective "sell-ons" where very much absent from both the team and squad today and considering the club is boasting we have a fully fit squad with the exception of "Ani- sicknote- chbe ". Seeing as Moyes was on Talk Sport Embiggining the Yak to all and sundry and how is still 'an integral' part of Moyes plans and it would take nothing short of a significant bid to leer him away.

Out of all our 'World Cup' heroes, only the Nigerian contingent have shied away from inclusion in the first team squad. Even Heitinger, swallowed his pride and showed his face after his misdemeanour's during the Final.

Have the soothsayers and the masses finally been heard and we are indeed shifting them out to make way for The Best little Yank we know ?

Why's everybody turning on Yak all of a sudden? Yobo definitely should be out, but we need one of Anichebe and Yak and I think my preference is with the latter. (Is anybody really willing to give that much to get Yak? At least with Anichebe we can play that "potential" card).

Need another striker if we sell yak.

Yobo can go but I prefer him over distin.

But I don't think moyes thinks they have futures here

I don't know if Yobo still being here has anything to do with Fellaini's injury. It tied Heitinga to DM and left us with just Jags, Distin and Yobo at CB as Coleman was on loan to Blackpool We needed Neville at RB. If Fellaini can prove his fitness and remain injury free and Coleman remains here rather than being shipped out on loan then I think it maybe worth cashing in around January.

As for the Yak i'm not sure, Saha can't play a run of games without injury causing a goal drought and Beckford is still unproven. He needs a run of games to build confidence and for the money being touted we won't be able to afford a better replacement.

Big mistake to sell Yak. Short memories here.

Yobo? I love him and think he's Everton through and through but it might be time to move him on if the intent would be to use the funds to bring Landon in.

Anichebe? Keep him. If someone comes in with a stupid offer, then yeah, sell him.

But FOR ONCE, we have squad depth and everyone is so eager to get rid of players now. Hey, here's a novel idea. Keep the players and have cover in most every position.

I can't recall the last time we had this kind of depth and I'd kinda like to keep it for awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.