Yobo not happy at club...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharpys top lip

Player Valuation: £60m
Got this from another site......

Colin Udoh, the nigerian journo who has been tweeting about yak already being as good as gone has also said that yobo isnt too happy.

"My guess is he (yobo) will. We had a chat and he's not very happy"

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/1qkpp2

Been a great servant to the club, but we'v moved on and we are better football team than the one he arrived at. If we can get a few million, id move him on.

I think we have moved on and should try and cash in on him after the World Cup, at least then we should get a fair valuation for him and a decent price.

Great servant to the club though.

I would be happy if Yobo would be sold, because of this being an only realistic way to raise some money to re-invest, without selling starting XI player or a player with big promise.
Still wouldn't be happy about Yakubu leaving though.

If hes not happy he can **** off. Even Hibbert was better than him at CB this season.

Harsh but true.

Great buy for us. Don't really blame him for wanting to move on, he only has a few years left before retirement. Would be a nifty pickup for alot of teams in the prem. I think we could still get 2.5-4.5M for him.

He's 4th choice now, good servant but he wouldn't be a big loss, and it gives us a chance to raise some money and strengthen other areas of the team.

Got this from another site......

Been a great servant to the club, but we'v moved on and we are better football team than the one he arrived at. If we can get a few million, id move him on.

We've seen this coming anyway. His persistent hoof - rather than slowing the game down against Sporting showed that for what we need these days - control from the back that maybe its time for a change.

If Newcastle give us £6m bite their hands off... £6m for a seasoned international isn't out of the question.

Its about recouping as much as possible.

Yep sell him.

Decent enough player on his day but can be pants on his day too

And one of the few assets we have which we wouldn't miss too much and could get a decent price for him.

Plus with a middle name like his he has to go.

Good. He's [Poor language removed].

He is just about the only player who when I see his name on the teamsheet I get geniunly angry. He is so turd.

And yes, he might once have been a good player, but what's important is how he's playing now, which is consistantly [Poor language removed]. God knows what's happened to make him lose it. Maybe a change will be good for him?

Anyway, all the best in the future Joe.

Status
Not open for further replies.