Would you pay £24m for Lukaku?

What is the maximum you'd pay for Rom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody called Ged_Robinson tweeted today that a girl in his work met Barkley in Ibiza and he showed her a text from Lukaku saying he's signed.
tumblr_inline_n15gb4TTIZ1qkyfep.gif

I believe it. We are the only club he wants to play for. I think everything will be provisional for now and when he comes home there'll be talk of a contract. He could agree to coming here and Chelsea could agree to selling him but do you think we can fail on the contract negotiations? If he signs for the proposed amount then surely he's gonna be our highest paid player, could be a wage in the region of 80k-100k. I can also imagine there to be a release clause in his contract to say if we don't make champions league in 2 seasons he can leave for x amount and every two seasons he gets a pay increase. It will be a great signing but can Everton really afford Lukaku?

Somebody called Ged_Robinson tweeted today that a girl in his work met Barkley in Ibiza and he showed her a text from Lukaku saying he's signed.
I think he will be part of a twitter backlash, everyone seems to be joking about being in the know at the moment to out the fakes who think they know a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.