Would you pay £24m for Lukaku?

What is the maximum you'd pay for Rom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How are they going to play tiki taka with both Suarez and Neymar in the side? Both lose the ball far too much for that sort of system.

I see a lot of itks are quiet on this transfer now after realising their mistake of putting us in the same bracket as having 23 million pounds to spend.

How are they going to play tiki taka with both Suarez and Neymar in the side? Both lose the ball far too much for that sort of system.

Cruyff has already come out and complained about the Suarez signing for that reason.

The old Barca is gone, they've been moving away from Tika Taka for a while now and will probably play a 4-2-3-1 like everyone else with Messi as a number 10, Suarez the number 9 and Neymar and Iniesta on the wings. That leaves Busquets and Mascherano (who has been told he will play there by Enrique) will play as the holding midfielders.

I just think it takes a bit too long for the lad to make his mind up. He should have decided what to do next in his career when last season came to an end. If he decides to go elsewhere, we are back to square one when the new season begins and we have Kone as the main striker.

I just think it takes a bit too long for the lad to make his mind up. He should have decided what to do next in his career when last season came to an end. If he decides to go elsewhere, we are back to square one when the new season begins and we have Kone as the main striker.
He couldnt make his mind up end of season as he had to see what type of wc he had to see who was in for him. Now he is on holiday thinking about it

It's not just him making his mind up but also the teams that he thought would be interested in him. He obviously wanted CL and we don't offer that so we aren't his first choice. That sucks but in a way I would prefer to sign a player that thinks he's better than us and is therefore still hungry than one who thinks he's achieved his maximum by signing with us.

For once I don't think it's the money.

The longer we wait for him to make up his mind the less chance we have in bringing someone else in if he decides to go elsewhere,kone and naismith partnership is a scary thought.

The longer we wait for him to make up his mind the less chance we have in bringing someone else in if he decides to go elsewhere,kone and naismith partnership is a scary thought.
You're not wrong mate.

Champions League, we're having a laugh.

Set a deadline, if he comes; great. If not; we can move to our next target sooner and not lose any more time.

I think the World Cup was the reason he put any decision on the long finger.

Being the kind of bloke who totally believes both in his own abilities and the hype surrounding him, he fully expected to take the World Cup by storm and have the cream of Europe chasing him to offer him a starring role in their CL push.

Instead he had a cameo in extra time against an exhausted US team and he slipped off the radar.

IMO the most sensible thing he could do to enhance his career, as opposed to his bank balance, would be to sign up with a Bobby and EFC and spearhead our march back to the promised land.

Come 'ead, Rom.....you know it makes sense, la.

Status
Not open for further replies.