Wolfsburg, who on here is going?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Toffee

Not worth a penny
Sorry for starting a new thread on this subject, but I thought it weould get more attention this way. Anyone on here going? I know sharpy is, as is p-fcn, but anyone else? Also anyone up for a meet up before the game? I'm staying at the InterCity Hotel in Hannover and probably arriving there at 10.30-11am on the day of the match.

Me an the boys are goin son. If you fancy a beer an a puch up....

Your more that welcome.

hahahha...

Im in berlin mate but goin to Wolfsburg early. There will be loads of blues there will be a grin.

Sorry for starting a new thread on this subject, but I thought it weould get more attention this way. Anyone on here going? I know sharpy is, as is p-fcn, but anyone else? Also anyone up for a meet up before the game? I'm staying at the InterCity Hotel in Hannover and probably arriving there at 10.30-11am on the day of the match.

Well arrive same time, same hotel .... ;-)

Tickets are currently on general sale.

Please note that tickets will only be on sale at Goodison till 4.00pm on Thursday 5th August.

Everton supporters can purchase tickets on the day of the game from 3pm at the ticket office which is situated next to the away entrance.

I'm going! Flying Liverpool - Hannover and staying in Wolfsburg, weren't aware before we booked that there's naff all in Wolfsburg. But there's loads of us staying at the Holiday Inn so we'll make our own fun :D

Gutted, its my brothers stag do, can't make it.

Have a wicked time though mate. their ground looks ace.

take some pics to post up on here.

I was planning to go to Bonn/Köln this summer holiday, but my fammily just bought me a ticket to Jeddah, so I can't come to this match.

I would love to see Everton play against this big team (I always see Wolfsburg as big team) and also, I really wanted to see that talanted striker of thiers live.

Status
Not open for further replies.