Wolfsburg away details

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone know if the train tickets will be much dearer if we just pay on the day? cant be arsed booking them now so dont mind paying a little bit extra on the day.

does anyone know if the train tickets will be much dearer if we just pay on the day? cant be arsed booking them now so dont mind paying a little bit extra on the day.
prebooking is cheaper, you can get Berlin- Wb, special price return for 3 as a group for 78 in the moment
special price only available until 3 days before travel

Anyone else who's in the Wolfsburg parts of the ground have one of the 17 euro tickets? Does anyone know why some were 17 euro and some 44 euro?

Gonna be ace this trip.

Land in hannover at 10, from Stansted on weds with german wings, any one on that flight?

Will hopefully get a few good bars found!
My two lads are on that flight with 26 others leaving from Prenton Dell hired coach to Stansted then onto hotels I'm driving so hope to be arriving about 2 hours behind them can't wait ! COYB

Stay in Berlin m8, me and my lad are it will be better than stopping in Wolfsberg anyway.COYB!!!
My boss (a kopite) wouldn't give me the extra 2 days off. He's a pr1ck, when I mentioned Sturridge's latest injury, he growled in his Rotherham accent "I'm not fuck1ng interested". T0sser.

Can I just say how jealous I am of all you going to Germany. I'm gutted. Have a great time you lucky people.......COYB!

Nothing groundbreaking, but for those staying in Wolfburg, a handy guide.

http://fsf.org.uk/blog/view/everton-fans-guide-to-wolfsburg

Good insight to local bars that..... like the sound of this shopping mall, Where we gonna make our own then..Tiffanys ??:

There are several bars and pubs inside the shopping mall called „Kaufhof“ which is conspicuous and located in the small city centre of Wolfsburg. However, clashes with Wolfsburg fans at this place can happen as many of the home fans usually have their pre-match beer in the numerous bars there.

A rather high police presence is to be expected in this area and they may even announce an entry ban for English fans. But there are also quite a few other bars spread all over the city centre. Porschestrasse is the pedestrian shopping street that runs all the way through town from the railway station to the Holiday Inn. Along here there are a few cafe bars including the smart Cafe Celona which is on the corner of Kleisstrasse. At the top end of Porschestrasse opposite the Holiday Inn is the Paulaner Botschaft, an authentic German pub with menu to match.

Between the station and the stadium (10-15 minute walk) and before you cross the bridge are 3 bars, two are Italian owned, BarAzzurri and Bar del Sud, and opposite on the other side of the street is the trendier looking Robert de Niro's.

For the beer connoisseurs, a beer house with its own brewery is about 3 miles west from the town centre, It is called the Brauhaus Fallersleben and is on Schlossplatz, 38442 Wolfsburg.

In 2009 an Irish Pub finally opened in the city of Wolfsburg, on Porschestraße. It is across the Street from the Sparkasse Bank. According to our contacts it's not the cheapest, but the beer is good. Failing that, the only other place that allegedly has a sort of pub atmosphere and even has cider on offer is called Tiffany and is is located inside the Kaufhof shopping mall.

Status
Not open for further replies.