With our Squad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This should be quite special.

I cant see how we can improve our League postion unless signings are made in key areas.

So its a 7th place trophy for me.

If Pienaar is included then 6th. Our squad is great, we have a very strong defence, and a very good attack. We should be fighting it out with Newcastle and Liverpool, just behing City, United, Chelsea, Arsenal and Tottenham

back upto 5th place,with more from duffy,barkley,baxter and vellios with hallam hope being introduced later in the season.

Wherever we finish it will be higher than funds spent suggests it would, but lower than collective squad ability says it would.

On the premise that we go with only Pienaar then there's no way on earth that we would go higher than 6th and that's being daftly optimistic, which I am.

The whole right side is still poor, we have no proper cover for Baines and with Denis going we'd be relying on poor mans Heskey if Jelly gets injured, which over the course of a season of 4-5-1, is an absolute cert.

We've had a decent run with injuries over the past two seasons as well IMO, I can't see that continuing.

Like I said, daftly optimistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.