William Carvalho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not excited about him as a prospective signing, as I feel Gana can already play the defensive mid role better than him. He doesn’t appear terribly mobile so won’t be box to box, and Gana can’t play that as demonstrated this season, so it’d be an odd first signing.

Sell someone first....Robles bye, F off mori, Stretcher McCarthy to Celtic, get some wedge for Niasse, its a start....no more clownshoes buys lollollollollol...then start on fathead's

Hope he gets cornered by some Spartak fans in Moscow.

Gist is the Belgium players hate him. Or at least the good ones do. Which basically means all of them.

Back on topic. This player looks dreadful. Based on a 20 second clip.

This guy has been linked with every major club outside Portugal the last 6 years.

He's been at the one of the best selling clubs in European football for selling young talent and this guy at nearly 27 is still there.

Makes me wonder why he's been at Sporting for so long,are scouts seeing something that is turning them away from signing him,could he hack it at one of the big 4 leagues in Europe.

If he can then why has he been stuck in a development league for so long at a club known for selling talent.

*Edit* Just seen the Youtube video above and i can see why he stayed in Portugal so long,he makes Yaya Toure look as fast as Mbappe.

Gist is the Belgium players hate him. Or at least the good ones do. Which basically means all of them.

Back on topic. This player looks dreadful. Based on a 20 second clip.

@micknick swears by him.

I watched him the other day for Portugal, I honestly think my cat has shown more mobility and she hasnt moved off the window ledge since the sun came out. The Park end will destroy him.

If Silva is gonna play 4-3-3, as he has told the Red Echo, he said the no 6 role is crucial: Carvalho is good at tackling & passing but is not quick. No pace would matter less if he was the single dm in the team, and therefore not required to race forward. It could work if he comes here.

More to the point, I am salivating at no longer playing 2 dms at home against crap teams! I have waited years for it.
4-3-3 is the system best suited to Walcott tbf, our best player

Buzzin for a bit of total football, been 4-2-3-1 for as long as I can remember watching us

Status
Not open for further replies.