William Carvalho

Status
Not open for further replies.

...A Bola been reporting that for the best part of a week. Latest was the player was trying to get out of his contract because of the attack at Sporting’s training ground.

Silva told Record: “At this time, frankly, we have 38 players. We have many decisions to take, many players from the academy to analyse and to define.

“It’s obvious that later we are going to attack the market. Everything that has been said about William does not correspond to the truth.”

“The reality is that I have not yet spoken to the owner or Marcel, who I deal with on these things, about any Portuguese football players right now. I’m not saying I will not talk. But at the moment I did not mention any players who are in the Portuguese league.”

tenor.gif

I’ve said several times I don’t think he’s mobile enough so I’m against us signing him.

I’m going to go watch several YouTube videos to change my mind.

..that’s my concern. He’s a fine footballer and a big old unit but we need mobility and athleticism. I suppose much would depend on who’s around him. He has played for Silva before in the team that won the cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.