Will we spend big in Summer 2020?

Will Everton spend big (70m+?) in the summer 2020 transfer window?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

meagher94

Player Valuation: £35m
A lot of people seem to think we’ll go big in the summer and we’ve kept our powder dry this January.

Clearly we’re limited by financial fair play at the moment - has anyone done the maths and worked out how much we’ll legally be able to spend this summer (before any sales and based on current sponsorship deals)?

Obviously I hope Uncle Uzzy bankrolls us and we win the Euros and the Olympics, but I’m not getting my hopes up given the financial situation.

Thoughts, and votes on the poll welcome.

We will probably add 4 or 5 during the summer but more importantly we have players like Naisse, Martina, Baines, Stelenkburg out of contract and lads like garbutt etc in u23s that will be gone too ! Sidibe we can decide to buy ot not and if offering Baines an extension it should'nt be on the 65 grand a week his on now !

I don’t understand the of ‘getting rid’ of players rather than buying players that can improve us.

These players are not the ones getting us to 8th every year and out of the cups,

It’s the regular first teamers that need replacing if we want to improve.

Obviously we want rid of high earners who do not play but what about the high earners who play and are underperforming each year?

I don’t understand the of ‘getting rid’ of players rather than buying players that can improve us.

These players are not the ones getting us to 8th every year and out of the cups,

It’s the regular first teamers that need replacing if we want to improve.

Obviously we want rid of high earners who do not play but what about the high earners who play and are underperforming each year?
We can't sign good players until we shift a huge amount of wage thieves. It's that simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.