Wiki Wiki

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Lennon

Player Valuation: £1m
I've officially washed my hands with Wikipedia.

I know anyone can write on Wiki, however, look at this on Jo's wikipedia.

Jô joined Everton on loan in February 2009, until the end of the 2008–09 season.[2] He scored twice on his debut against Bolton Wanderers[3] and finished the season with five goals from eleven league appearances. He missed out on Everton's run to the FA Cup Final as he was cup-tied after playing the last 20 minutes of City's shock third round defeat to Nottingham Forest. He returned to Manchester City at the end of the season, but re-joined Everton on a season-long loan for 2009–10, with the option of a permanent move at the end of that period. He had yet to score a goal until the 17th of September when he scored the 4th goal in Everton's 4-0 victory against greek side AEK Athens in the Europa League group game. His lack of goals haven't cost him a place in the Everton match squad, with his work rate and ability to take on players making him an important player for Everton

:rolleyes:

Am not ****ging him off but I thought I'd post a negative message, we've been too happy the last week.

:p

i can't edit pages on there anymore as my i.p. is banned for vandalism.

i edited the ladyboys page when we had that night of who can do the best one, after dylan spotted my alison stokke effort that had gone undetected for yonks, someone has had another go at her and "camel toe" is mentioned, it has to be someone who comes on here. thats on chikipedia.

Status
Not open for further replies.