Who partners Tarks at CB for our trip to Burnley?

Who starts at CB with Tarks vs Burnley?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
…..I’d have thought Keane but interesting that Dyche mentioned Godfrey’s excellent attitude in a post-match interview.

Regardless of what some posters think, Dyche will go with whoever he thinks best. Last time I saw Godfrey he looked a spent force, much will depend on whether he has his mojo back, I’d think Keane is most likely if fit.

Not sure if Burnley have pace in central areas, that might sway a decision.

…..I’d have thought Keane but interesting that Dyche mentioned Godfrey’s excellent attitude in a post-match interview.

Regardless of what some posters think, Dyche will go with whoever he thinks best. Last time I saw Godfrey he looked a spent force, much will depend on whether he has his mojo back, I’d think Keane is most likely if fit.

Not sure if Burnley have pace in central areas, that might sway a decision.
He called him Ben Gibson in his post match interview. lol

Keane has a clanger a game in him, and needs to be put in a straight jacket so his arms don't flail about. But I don't think Godfrey is good enough in the air, or has the positional awareness. I'm also not sure he's quite as noticeably rapid as he was before the leg break, which used to cover up for the positional stuff

Keane and Tarkowski might make a formidable team going back to their old club. They'd be well up for walking away from Turf Moor with the points.

…Keane was embarrasingly awful there a few seasons ago. He might have a point to prove and wasn’t awful when coming on in the Derby.

Doubtful, but I suppose he could go with 3 CBs.

Status
Not open for further replies.