When will we start taking Victor seriously?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sylvain

Player Valuation: £1m
Is this goal enough now?

I must admit despite his fantastic record for the past year, every time he scored a goal I couldn't help feeling it would be his last one.

Like this form is pure fluke considering the fact he couldn't hit a barge pole before 2012.

There is still many fans who think he has poor attitude and/or should be sold for funds, or at least their was in the summer.

But surely we have a very good player on our hands now?

As with most players he's very good on his day.
Good player with a good presence.
Not sure he's a very good player right now.

He's still nothing special imo.

Scores goals, but that's about it.

To be fair, his hold up play in that game was magical.

The thing with Vic is that you don't really believe he's going to go out and do it next week, and the week after, and the week after that. Without getting badly injured anyway.

He's winning me over, if he keeps playing the way he has been and avoids injury, then there's no reason why he can't be a good player for us. He deserves to start the next league match.

Doesn't get injured for 10 games straight, and picks his workrate up. He's getting better though.

Might have a change of attitude coming on too, when him and Tiote were pushing around today, he didn't back down, used his titanic frame and glared right back at him. I want more of that please.

He was one of the only players near the end 'clever' enough to hold the ball up and run the clock down. Too many of them were still trying to throw crosses in. He's got some great attributes, he just needs to work a bit on his fitness. We defo shouldnt be selling him.

Status
Not open for further replies.