When can we start to panic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't panic, we fume and largely suffer in dignified silence unlike certain others who March, protest and burn shirts... we act with decorum... or at least we have done since they stopped issuing cushions in the Main Stand :)

Hitting poor form in such a busy part of the season is very worrying.

Don't think we'll get relegated, like, but more chance of us scrapping it out at that end than finishing in the top 7.

If it's still tight come April you can put us down to be relegated because of the sterile style of play and the lack of character in the side.

We don't panic, we fume and largely suffer in dignified silence unlike certain others who March, protest and burn shirts... we act with decorum... or at least we have done since they stopped issuing cushions in the Main Stand :)

A blast from the past i remember the cushion throwing with fondness i was a bit young at the time but remember saying to my dad going into the ground will there be a pillow fight today probably was his reply

Do people actually think we'll be relegated? Wtf?

If we keep playing like this, why the hell not? I can't name many worse footballing sides right now in the Prem. QPR and Sunderland maybe the exception. Last season our one trick worked, now our squad is being shown up for the aging, flaccid pony it is.

Maybe in the long run losing today was better than a last minute draw. A point would have just papered over some massive cracks.

Status
Not open for further replies.