What time will e-ticketing let me in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
People are funny !

"I would do anything to get to wembley, to watch my team at the satge, with the ground full of Blues"

"Well, not actually anything, I want a Westery facing seat, high enough to feel th breeze on my face, but low enough to to see Nev's face when pointing at nothing.....but yes ANYTHING, COYB !!!"

People would do anything...but given the choice between a good and bad seat - why wouldnt they want the good one aswell?

People would do anything...but given the choice between a good and bad seat - why wouldnt they want the good one aswell?

Exactly, I went upstairs last time and didn't want to go up there again.

There are arguments that it's a better and a worse view, this time I wanted to be more 'in the mix' but with a kid that also means where she can see.

If they didnt give a choice then you'd just accept what you got, but as the option to choose is there I wished to exercise that right.

So these that are saying it will just hit the 'best seats' button and take what comes up will they ?

Exactly, I went upstairs last time and didn't want to go up there again.

There are arguments that it's a better and a worse view, this time I wanted to be more 'in the mix' but with a kid that also means where she can see.

If they didnt give a choice then you'd just accept what you got, but as the option to choose is there I wished to exercise that right.

So these that are saying it will just hit the 'best seats' button and take what comes up will they ?

YES.

And do you know why ??

I WOULD DO ANYTHING, and TAKE ANY TICKET TO SEE MY BLUES AT WEMBERLEY !

I would take the last seat, i would take the frst row / last row, or whatever seat YOU thought was bad, I just want to see my Blues.

Im only 29, and have seen **** all in terms of success, and had all school "mates", work "mates" for all my 20 years as a ST holder, take the piss, and watch their team lift Cups, and get to countless final's and semi's, and the very few chances We get to these games, I WILL NOT be fussy, and um and ar about seats with a better view FFS.

Seems there is no "queue" for online tickets. Started at 7.40 - was still waiting with one window open at 9am. Then opened up second laptop with a lot of windows & one of them paid off in about 5 minutes. So take my advice & open a few more windows since it's not first come first served online.

ANYTHING, means ANYTHING, and would take ANY ticket !

Yes. And they already have a guaranteed ticket. If there are only bad seats left would they say no? Of course not. They have a guaranteed ticket, but they are stressing because they want the best seat possible for them.

Yes. And they already have a guaranteed ticket. If there are only bad seats left would they say no? Of course not. They have a guaranteed ticket, but they are stressing because they want the best seat possible for them.

So being fussy !

Going to have to do this all again on thursday for one of my mates. Think it may even be busier then,, going to be screwed as i have a dentist appt at 9.15!!

I waited for an hour and a half on one window, then opened up half a dozen and was in within a couple of minutes

on it since 7.55 online but dont care it will be worth the wait to see there sour faces come april 14th COYB

Status
Not open for further replies.