West Ham vs Everton 15th Dec 15:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mis read it, thats all.

In related news: Im glad you didnt use smilies.

Well, is not mis read since I only copy and paste the information from the page, if you look at the article from the links, so it's not typo error from me but it's the person who type it!

Matchday One
Manchester United 5–2 Maccabi Haifa
Olympiacos 6–2 Bayer Leverkusen
Matchday Two
Bayer Leverkusen 1–2 Manchester United
Maccabi Haifa 3–0 Olympiacos1
Matchday Three
Maccabi Haifa 0–2 Bayer Leverkusen1
Manchester United 4–0 Olympiacos
Matchday Four
Bayer Leverkusen 2–1 Maccabi Haifa
Olympiacos 2–3 Manchester United
Matchday Five
Maccabi Haifa 3–0 Manchester United1
Bayer Leverkusen 2–0 Olympiacos
Matchday Six
Manchester United 2–0 Bayer Leverkusen
Olympiacos 3–3 Maccabi Haifa

Well, there is only score there and not say we actually score the goals, I wonder if UEFA would still have a record, but I have faith in your memo.

After looking into the information in the UEFA web site and he only score in the 3-0 win over Man Utd in CL in 02/03 season, i have update the info. but I guess i should sent a e-mail to wikipedia so they could change the error!

Last edited:

Finance? Im picturing pinstripe strides.

How long you been there/got left. Reveal your filthiest stories of depravity with those lovely ladies of the North East.

About 18 months left, not any yet honest but I did love to tell you guys when it happen though!

The girl in our house is having a dirty house party on the 21st Dec, but it's off limited to the guys because it's illegal to have one of us in the room, is group sex that sort of stupid rule!

About 18 months left, not any yet honest but I did love to tell you guys when it happen though!

The girl in our house is having a dirty house party on the 21st Dec, but it's off limited to the guys because it's illegal to have one of us in the room, is group sex that sort of stupid rule!

explodes*

You best have some sort of webcam/paparazzi under the bed or Im not speaking to you ever again.

Status
Not open for further replies.