Weather Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like it to go ahead because I think we are ready for it as a team more than they are.

Looking at the forecast though I wouldn't put a great deal of money on this going ahead. The snow will be here early and it'll keep on coming almost until KO.

Both clubs would take a postponement IMO, which increases the chances of it happening.

I'd say it's about 60/40 against a match getting played.

It will go ahead at the behest of Sky. Amazingly Everton will be leading 2-1 with about ten minutes to go whereupon the snow fall worsens slightly so that there is the tiniest of snow settling on the pitch. In the 89th minutes the referee under immense pressure from Klopp, abandons the game. Did I say the [Poor language removed] were down to ten men as well?

think the merseyside one will be ok,but the manchester one might get called off as snow as right this second is bad in manchester while only rain at min here in Liverpool now

think the merseyside one will be ok,but the manchester one might get called off as snow as right this second is bad in manchester while only rain at min here in Liverpool now

But they've got light snow forecast tomorrow so that won't be a problem. It's the fact we're due to have heavy snow in the 4 hours before the match that's going to postpone this game.

It will go ahead at the behest of Sky. Amazingly Everton will be leading 2-1 with about ten minutes to go whereupon the snow fall worsens slightly so that there is the tiniest of snow settling on the pitch. In the 89th minutes the referee under immense pressure from Klopp, abandons the game. Did I say the [Poor language removed] were down to ten men as well?

Then we will have to play the last minute plus time added on at some point, probably right call by herr klopp though we will end up losing 5-2.

I think if we get the predicted snowfall, then it could get called off.

The pitch will be fine, but lets face it, when we get a light dusting of snow the whole country grinds to a halt.

The road network will be the reason its cancelled, not the playing surface.

Status
Not open for further replies.