We don't need to strengthen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was just a match where one or two things goes wrong and the flood gates opened up. Time to put it behind us, get healthy, and keep our heads up.

This was an absolute nightmare to watch though. Thank you Jesus for beer.

This.

Also, I sure hope Traore can play a bit.

It really hits home when you think that we have no fit strikers at the club, and that we don't actually own any strikers who have a realistic chance of playing this season. Our best striking option is a loanee who may not even be fit for a few weeks.

How has the club been allowed to get into this position ? It's absolutely bonkers.

I dont feel let down...I'm just bloody used to it at this stage...4-0... 10-0.......111'750-0...it dont matter.I'l be back next weekend and wont we all.As Evertonian's It's a hard pill to swallow but we march on...we always do.

What we seem to be asking for here is two things:

1. Spending a decent of amount of wedge on a few players
2. Our manager, in his first season, to get us into the top four.

Whilst it's perfectly correct that we should want this, its not really Everton is it.

we as evertonians let Kenwright get away with this though, we shot down the Blue Union when that was the perfect time to have jumped on board and mounted and maintained the pressure on the board to sell up. We as Evertonians deserve everything Kenwright does lets be honest.

Its like complaining that your wife cheats on you every Saturday night yet staying married to her

Bill is probably on his mobile now asking clubs in Europe for another striker on loan. ( he probably one rings them so they phone him back )

It really hits home when you think that we have no fit strikers at the club, and that we don't actually own any strikers who have a realistic chance of playing this season. Our best striking option is a loanee who may not even be fit for a few weeks.

How has the club been allowed to get into this position ? It's absolutely bonkers.

It is when you put it in those terms. We could be seeing a throw back to the 4-6-0 formation over the coming weeks.

Lack of investment in January is going to ruin our season, just like it did last time around.

we as evertonians let Kenwright get away with this though, we shot down the Blue Union when that was the perfect time to have jumped on board and mounted and maintained the pressure on the board to sell up. We as Evertonians deserve everything Kenwright does lets be honest.

Its like complaining that your wife cheats on you every Saturday night yet staying married to her

That bitch, I knew it. Bowling my arse, she doesn't even have a ball FFS

This is the bit that kills me. We don't own any strikers. When summer comes we're are going to staking all we have (if we have any money at all) on buying a set of strikers and praying they adapt quickly and don't flop. What ambitious club doesn't have strikers?

Right, read some ****e on here.

Lukaku has scored 2 since the last derby and we've been keepin pace regardless. If we wanted to try and make SURE we were gonna finish 4th, we would need to strengthen. As it is, we will be competing for 4th place until the end of the season, there probably wont be much more than 6 points separating 4th and 7th, and we could finish in any of those places. I still believe.

This Traore lad might give us a spark.......you just dont know. McGeady might surprise too, and Barkley will get even better. Dont let it do ur head in boys, we'll be in with a shout, thats for defo

Right, read some ****e on here.

Lukaku has scored 2 since the last derby and we've been keepin pace regardless. If we wanted to try and make SURE we were gonna finish 4th, we would need to strengthen. As it is, we will be competing for 4th place until the end of the season, there probably wont be much more than 6 points separating 4th and 7th, and we could finish in any of those places. I still believe.

This Traore lad might give us a spark.......you just dont know. McGeady might surprise too, and Barkley will get even better. Dont let it do ur head in boys, we'll be in with a shout, thats for defo

It's not the point though. Why not show some ambition and spend the money that they claim is definitely there.

IF Lukaku is done for a few months, and this new lad doesn't set the world a light we're looking to Naismith to lead our line. You can't possibly think that's good enough?

Exactly. We might do well enough with what we've got, but why in gods name should we have to?

Why not give ourselves a better chance by actually investing as much money into our team as the likes of Leicester do in the league below us?

The defeat was like a kick in the balls

This feels like Brennan has just ran over and booted me in the grid; but its so right its scary.

And considering this day has just been awful, i may as well compound my misery and admit Davek was right, we do need to strengthen. God damn my life

Status
Not open for further replies.