We are going to look fabulous today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

applecrumble

Player Valuation: £10m
According to the mail we are the only one of 20 teams in prem to back Paddy Power initiative to wear rainbow laces. Wonder why we are the only club in the entire premier league to say yes?

We needed new laces and couldn't afford them so took the rather fetching rainbow ones buckshee?

Or we have some rampant Homs waiting to come out. The Tim Howard Allah look concerns me tbh.

Cause nobody else backs paddy power, i guess. Dunno what the deal with their involvement in the campaign is, but who cares, the cause is fair and just, like. Now i want to see Naismith's surrealist skin tones compliment these lovely gay laces. What a trip!

We needed new laces and couldn't afford them so took the rather fetching rainbow ones buckshee?

Or we have some rampant Homs waiting to come out. The Tim Howard Allah look concerns me tbh.

That's horrible. Why would his beard make him seem gay? The only thing you achieve by writing that is seeming both islamo-and-homophobic.

Anyway: Everton player most likely to be gay? I'll go for Kone.
Also, there's something about Pienaar's inherent weirdness and sexy bass voice.

That's horrible. Why would his beard make him seem gay? The only thing you achieve by writing that is seeming both islamo-and-homophobic.

Calm down tiger, it was said in jest.....however, I will confess to being bobanophobic.....beards out.

If I'd have said TH's beard was Jesus-like would you have fretted as much?
Would you say his beard resembled Allah or Jesus' facial hair most.....thought as much.

Howard's appearance is designed to fool opposition strikers into thinking his head is on upside-down, causing a crucial moment of hesitation.

It's all to do with sponsorship and which betting sites are linked with what club, sadly.

I'd like to think the club would have supported this regardless, because we are usually good at this sort of thing. But the reason other clubs aren't (some even going to the point of insisting their players boycott) and we are isn't to do with homophobia, it's fear of taking a hit to the bank balance.

I'm getting in before the outsider for mod Elong's 30 post limit... coz all the other teams are so insecure in their masculinity they won't go anywhere near it in case the others think they are all raving mincers....we here on GOT however, are one with the whole bronze starfish thing

Status
Not open for further replies.