We are Evertonians live event: Roberto Martinez & Robert Elstone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris Potts of Savills involved again.

Amazing how we use the same people again when they were utterly useless with Kirkby.

I kind of feel that he is a friend of kenwrights and his awful network, rather than going for the most innovative designer we could find. imagine if we went for something like this that would suit the environment of the park and not build a supermarket or shopping center for the sake of it..

huge-fc-bate-borisov-stadium-by-ofis-arhitekti-4.jpg

Could we not just contact land registry for that?

Yer the local land registry office would usually hold that info, what I meant was that the club would be showing due diligence by checking with the LR that no covernants exist preventing development.

I suspect the club wont be happy about this getting out, it puts some pressure on them to make some sort of statement maybe.

Not really mate.
That document is very high level and, admittedly only based on a quick skim, doesn't really have anything in it which wasn't already known.

honestly it has to be ground breaking , the same way goodison was when it was new I think and a completely mental design

so what you really want is a massive stadium? maybe if the yellow beams were blue it might look a bit more tasteful
Doesn't have to be massive mate - I just prefer four stands, sharp inclines and a safe standing area to help generate atmosphere.

The Westfalenstadion just ticks most of my boxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.