2017/18 Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Galloway can’t get in the squad of the team bottom of the championship, but he’s the man we need to turn our season around.
You've seen him play for Everton at LB with your own eyes. You think Martina is better? Sarky hyperbole about Galloway being some sort of saviour doesn't make my point less valid.

You've seen him play for Everton at LB with your own eyes. You think Martina is better? Sarky hyperbole about Galloway being some sort of saviour doesn't make my point less valid.
I think Galloway like many others thrive and play better in certain situations. He was an able deputy to Baines for a while, and in the Stones, Holgate, Unsworth tradition of putting someone at Full back and moving them to the middle, could possibly have been a long-term Left footed CB. Now we'll never know!

Could have been Coleman Keane Funes Mori Baines with Jags, Holgate, Galloway in reserve

Rooney will hinder us unless Sam moves him on and soon.

He's simply not good enough for a club that wants to win things.

But then again, DO we want to win stuff? Because I am confused.

I hate how every time we have a player in form something hits them and they fall out of it. It was the ban with Niasse and the flu with Rooney

Probably needs to sit out a couple and get motivated again

Yes I agree Rooney was just starting to hit some good form with a glut of goals, then he gets the flu...

Still has the quality to cause problems score vital goals for us the rest of the season....

Rooney will hinder us unless Sam moves him on and soon.

He's simply not good enough for a club that wants to win things.

But then again, DO we want to win stuff? Because I am confused.

You want to win things, but you're happy with Sam in charge.

Pretty sure you're confused because you need another drink you odious troll.

You want to win things, but you're happy with Sam in charge.

Pretty sure you're confused because you need another drink you odious troll.
I definitely need a drink after watching your aul fella fat Waz stumble around the pitch tonight. Pass me the Jack Daniels!

Status
Not open for further replies.