Transfer Rumour Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm not ITK but my cousin is good friends with Stubb's lad and has told me this one is inevitable. Mixed feelings for me personally but welcome home I suppose.

This loan deal doesn't sit right with me, shows no commitment from Rooney. It's basically Rooney wanting his cake and eating it. He's going to come here for a year on huge wages that UTD have to pay him and then I wouldn't be suprised if he did one at the end of the season to the USA or ASIA. If he really wanted to be here he'd take some sort of supplemented pay off from UTD and take a wage within our wage structure for a deal lasting longer than a year.

It'd be interesting to see where he would've gone had his contract at UTD been up this Summer, I'm betting not here.

John Terry, for all his faults has just turned down more money at other clubs and chosen the a certain club for a non financial reason, Rooney has way more reason to want to commit to Everton.

Every season without doubt it wouldn't be Everton unless we signed an over aged past it player or an oumar niasse

Well here is our 17/18 player of that model

He has from a young age sweated blood and tears to wear the Everton shirt and play for the first team.

Which he has done, can you or me say that???

What a nonsense argument.

So because he was lucky enough to have the natural ability to be good at football, and lucky enough to be picked up by Everton, that makes him a bigger blue than the rest of us? thats bizzare logic, if we take your argument to its logical yet ridiculous conclusion he must be a bigger Utd fan than all the mancs inside Old Trafford too then? look at everything hes won there, the goals hes scored, can any of those fans say that...? no they cant....

Also lets ignore the fact he kissed the Utd badge, at Goodison, while celebrating wildy infront of our own fans at the first game since Alan Ball passed away, yeah, massive blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.