Transfer Rumour Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, I'm getting a bit bored with all the sly comments about Rooney and his weight/fitness etc. Can you not think of anything better other than gimpy play ground digs? Just shows peoples lack of footballing knowledge and overall intelligence.
I'm sorry if this sort of 'banter' triggers you.

Other Schoolkids can be so cruel at times.

Last edited:
I've been in two minds about him but free or loan, take him. One thing he can show this team is how to win. I can't think of the last time we had a born winner at our club unless you go back to Reid, Southall and them lot. I think his influence alone will be good for the younger players.

Right, I'm getting a bit bored with all the sly comments about Rooney and his weight/fitness etc. Can you not think of anything better other than gimpy play ground digs? Just shows peoples lack of footballing knowledge and overall intelligence.

He's never been fat, far from it.

They even did a tv show about his figure and he has a ridiculously low level of body fat - he's just a stocky and strong build.

I believe something about his big bum helped him gain his quick acceleration?

He's never been fat, far from it.

They even did a tv show about his figure and he has a ridiculously low level of body fat - he's just a stocky and strong build.

I believe something about his big bum helped him gain his quick acceleration?

No mate, this was all a big wet dream you had :celebrate:

I'm not really keen but I can't see the harm on a loan paying half his wages, I just hope we don't pay anything above 150 for his wages.

Status
Not open for further replies.