Walton Hall Park Stadium Poll

What year will the Walton Hall Park stadium be ready by?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We should also build a completely unique stadium, like a castle design or something. I'm talking proper medieval with fire torches and a draw bridge. Imagine the Lego sets you used to build but with a pitch inside. Oh how ace.

We should also build a completely unique stadium, like a castle design or something. I'm talking proper medieval with fire torches and a draw bridge. Imagine the Lego sets you used to build but with a pitch inside. Oh how ace.

DEN DISS ONE LAD SED "OI LADS LETS BUILD OUR NEW GROUND LIKE A LEGO CASTLE", EVERYONE WAS IN BULK, DED FUNNY, GREAT SITE LADS, NSNOSO

I'd go the other way and build the Jetson Dome.

as long as we have a torture rack to put you on.

I'm in.

Status
Not open for further replies.