Wakaso Mubarak

Status
Not open for further replies.

FTY

Player Valuation: £70m
I know we haven't got a manager and stuff but we've been linked with this lad in a few places today, the most reliable being the express:
http://www.express.co.uk/sport/foot...Milan-set-to-tussle-it-out-for-Wakaso-Mubarak
EVERTON have a fight on their hands if they are to land Wakaso Mubarak this summer.

The 22-year-old has been an ever-present feature of the Espanyol first team this season, clocking up 30 appearances.

It is thought Everton sent a club scout to run the rule over him during Espanyol's 2-0 defeat against Deportivo La Coruna.

And it seems Espanyol have their hands tied as they look to ease their financial problems.

Spanish paper Marca reports Inter have joined the chase for the Ghana midfielder as Espanyol could be forced to sell centre-back Hector Moreno

Wakaso as they go on to write caught the eye at the African Cup of Nations and has also garnered interest from unnamed clubs in Spain and France too.

The former Villarreal defensive midfielder has netted three times so far this campaign.

Meanwhile, Everton have begun in earnest the interview process to find David Moyes' successor.

We're better than Inter before someone says we won't sign him if Inter are interested. He plays just like Kwadwo Asamoah at Juventuss.

I know we haven't got a manager and stuff but we've been linked with this lad in a few places today, the most reliable being the express:
http://www.express.co.uk/sport/foot...Milan-set-to-tussle-it-out-for-Wakaso-Mubarak

We're better than Inter before someone says we won't sign him if Inter are interested. He plays just like Kwadwo Asamoah at Juventuss.
Terrible to reference it i know, but he goes outrageously good on FIFA 12 for no real reason on manager mode. Like James Russell of Dundee United.

Liked this guy since he played for Villareal against us in Europa League 2 years ago. Way over-aggressive (and I like taller DM), but if he corrects that he's a quality player.

If VP ends up signing with you guys and if he keeps the formation/tactics he's used at Porto, this is the type of player you should expect him to play at the holding midfielder position - aggressive defender/tackler with mobility/range to play as the single DMC.

...I thought we had a single transfer rumour thread. By the end of the summer we'll have 100 threads like this. Thread police please.

Liked this guy since he played for Villareal against us in Europa League 2 years ago. Way over-aggressive (and I like taller DM), but if he corrects that he's a quality player.

If VP ends up signing with you guys and if he keeps the formation/tactics he's used at Porto, this is the type of player you should expect him to play at the holding midfielder position - aggressive defender/tackler with mobility/range to play as the single DMC.
He is not a DMC, he is left midfielder, who can also cover left back or attacking midfield. Very talented, with quality long range shots and good cross. Unfortunately there is a reason why he changed so many clubs in his career - he's a terrible example of headcase.

Name: Wakaso
Height: 171cm
Weight: 66kg
Positions: Attacking Midfielder (Left, Right)
Through balls : Strong
Defensive contribution: Strong
Discipline: Very Weak
Market value: 2.200.000 £
Rating: 7.02/10

Hes a good player with the potential to be a very good one. Just feel that he doesn't have it in him to be a great player which is what we should be aiming for. Good crosser, good shot, and a decent delivery. Can play on either wing or through the middle.

Status
Not open for further replies.